Capacity of the organization
The organization SWID Bangladesh has following assets to implement the projects:
· A group of professionals under the banner of National Institute for the Intellectually Disabled (NIID) who are capable of organizing and running projects.
· Good number of social activists who can participate in implementing the project activities where necessary.
· Has a network throughout the country in 65 district with its branches
· It has available physical facility to run some of project activities e.g. Orientation program for the activist members, National Conference, and other office works.
· It has working relation with the government and other NGOs and also with voluntary and philanthropic organization.
· It has experience in organizing the development programs for persons with disabilities
· Above all it has sound financial and administrative management to utilize money with due care and run projects.
· Specialized Library with 5000 books and journals
· It has two building with Auditorium and Training room and other facilities.