FUTURE PLAN OF SWID BANGLADESH
- Expansion of Special Education Programmes for the deprived and neglected Children with ‘ID’ and Autism in establishment of Special and Vocational Training Centre, Physical facilities with equipment for Sports/Special Olympic games and Cultural Activities throughout the Country including home-based and CBR Programmes.
- Construction of `SWID Complex at 4, Eskaton Garden, Dhaka with Following facilities along with Special Schools building at own land of the SWID Branches throughout the country:
- Special Education Classes, Swimming pool, a Gymnasium, Indoor Games Halts and Cultural Activities Unit.
- A Modern Therapeutics Unit with Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy for sensory stimulation.
- Research Unit for PWID, Autism, Down syndrome, and Cerebral Palsy for mainstreaming in the Society with clinical-services under Doctors, Psychologists and Psychiatrists. A Modern Auditorium with 600 seating capacity, 5 Seminar Halls with 100 seating, audio-visual system and exhibition of the hand made products of PWID and refreshment with Restaurant facilities, Guest Home with 150 rooms for parents/students coming from outside Dhaka.
· Establish a SWID Specialized University.